Like any busy music blog, Digital High’s inbox gets hit up with submissions ranging from the ridiculous to the ridiculously good, that this one dude can’t possibly keep up with. So I’m going to batch post the best of the bunch every Friday to help you groove on into your weekends. It’s my chance to spread even more exposure to the deserving artists out there, enjoy:
Mosley Bar – Two Apart
– by way of the UK’s North West, propulsive indie-pop stylings blend nicely with alternative rock melodies.
Doctor – Only You
– a rarity on these pages, polished dancehall production that implores you to groove.
Jacques Green – Real Time
– coupled with the announcement of new EP Feel Infinite, a bass-heavy slice of house heaven.
Richard Griffith – Fading Blue
– spanning jazz, soul, and hip-hop all with an electronic twist, the young UK soloist drops an impressive debut EP. grab a download now.
Collapsing Scenery – The Cat Looks At The King
– featuring Good Joon and Buddy, a weird and wonderful visual display from the proficient genre-blending beat-makers.
Ekkah – Can’t Give It Up
– and delicious disco-pop served up with what looks like one hell of a good time of a visual accompaniment.