Like any busy music blog, Digital High’s inbox gets hit up with submissions ranging from the ridiculous to the ridiculously good, that this one dude can’t possibly keep up with. So I’m going to batch post the best of the bunch every Friday to help you groove on into your weekends. It’s my chance to spread even more exposure to the deserving artists out there, enjoy.
Scimii – Yeahyeah
– off of the blistering club compilation Rhythm Foundation Vol 1. from Super Kitchen [out soon], get down with a funky, sample-driven onslaught of sound
Kasbo ft. Nea – Bleed It Out
– an electronic reflection on the fear behind embracing unfamiliar culture, it’s a midtempo viber courtesy of the Swedish beat-crafter
Axel Flóvent – City Dream
– channeling the sounds of synth-laden eras bygone, the impressing soloist presents a stirring alt-pop piece. shouts out for that clever sax solo too!
Firewoodisland – Dearest Brother
– from the Bristol bound four-piece’s upcoming debut Chaos Is The State Of Heart, it’s the subtly stirring visuals for their folk-pop anthem of inner-revelations
Dan Owen – Hideaway
– and soulful blues riffs swell around the young soloist’s mighty vocal presence in this bright spot among emerging UK artists