Like any busy music blog, Digital High’s inbox gets hit up with submissions ranging from the ridiculous to the ridiculously good, that this one dude can’t possibly keep up with. So I’m going to batch post the best of the bunch every Friday to help you groove on into your weekends. It’s my chance to spread even more exposure to the deserving artists out there, enjoy.
Towkio – WWW.
– fresh off his quick trip to space earlier this week, the Chi-town spitter drops his hotly anticipated debut album c/o Atlantic
Vundabar – Smell Smoke
– from one of 2018’s early surprises, get yourself familiar with the Boston duo’s brand of cheeky sludge-indie revelry
Hearts & Colors – Too Many Friends
– the Swedes continue to do this music thingy well. get down with best friends Philip and Nico’s riff-riddled new single.
Moska – This Is House
– with a title that speaks for itself really, there’s little more to say about the celebrated beat-crafter’s latest Musical Freedom release
HYLLS – Linger
– the newly minted collective fronted by Nadia Ali put forward their unique take on The Cranberries’ alt-pop classic; an Eastern-influenced, minor-scaled melody that serves as a compelling companion piece to the original
APEK ft. Carly Paige – Upside Down
– another by way of Tiesto’s Musical Freedom label, peep this equally towering electronic collabo
Jay Pray – Believer (Qrion Remix)
– it’s a deep house twist on an indie-popper; a hypnotizing flip as the end result
Surprise Party! – Surprise Party! EP
– the freshly forged producer / vocalist duo of Brooks Brown and J Ingram come something correct with their debut shortplayer, an innovative blend of electronica, R&B, and pop forms
MC Paul Barman – ((( leapfrog )))
– and assisted by a dope Memory Man beat, appreciate an ingenious hyperflow from the NYC rhymespitter