Like any busy music blog, Digital High’s inbox gets hit up with submissions ranging from the ridiculous to the ridiculously good, that this one dude can’t possibly keep up with. So I’m going to batch post the best of the bunch every Friday, or in some cases Monday when I forget, to help you groove on into your weekends. It’s my chance to spread even more exposure to the deserving artists out there, enjoy.
Twin Wild – It’s Not Right But It’s Okay
– covering an icon like Whitney Houston takes balls, luckily these Brits have a few pairs to go ’round. get yourself familiar with their impassioned take on an all-time classic
Vaines – Nobody Like You
– channeling his inner blackbear, the Los Angeles soloist debuts with an impassioned alt-R&B take that will resonate long after a listen or four
Ozay Moore ft. Tony Ozier & Teeko – WSTCST
– with a pronounced West Coast bounce from producer Tall Black Guy, the trio of collaborators come correct with relatable rhythms and rhymes
Merk & Kremont – Fire
– attention dancefloor enthusiasts, you’ll want to get down with this adrenaline pumpin’ and sweat inducin’ banger
Jewel. – The Kickback EP
– the DH fave asks you to support the wave on her brand new EP, ya diggin’ the fresh flow?
DYLYN – Sauvignon and a Kimono EP
– and led by the irrepressible “American Nightmare,” you can now enjoy the full array of scintillating sounds and supposition on the teenage upstart’s debut short-player